Masonry is a fraternal organisation that has been around for centuries. It has an interesting history and many famous masons alive today who have had a major impact on society. These masons come from all walks of life, including business, politics, entertainment, and the military. They have used their influence to help strengthen communities and promote philanthropic causes around the world. This article looks at some of the most famous masons alive today and their accomplishments.Famous Masons alive in the United States include actor and director Clint Eastwood, former President George H. W. Bush, and musician Charlie Daniels. Other notable living Masons in the U.S. include businessman Warren Buffett, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, and actor/comedian Steve Martin.
Famous Masons Alive in Canada
Canada is a country that is home to some of the world’s most famous Freemasons. This includes people from a variety of backgrounds – musicians, politicians, actors, and more. Here are just a few of the well-known Masons alive in Canada today:
• Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: Trudeau is the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada, and also a Freemason. He joined the Craft in 2012 and has been a prominent member ever since.
• Actor Mike Myers: The star of films such as Austin Powers and Wayne’s World is also an active Freemason in Canada. He was initiated into the Lodge in 2007 and has been an enthusiastic member ever since.
• Musician Neil Young: The Canadian rock legend is also a Mason, having been initiated into his local Lodge in 2001. He has spoken publicly about his Masonic beliefs on numerous occasions.
• Actor William Shatner: The Star Trek star made headlines when he announced his membership in the Craft back in 2011. He has been an active Mason ever since, attending meetings and events around Canada.
• Politician Preston Manning: Former leader of the Reform Party is also an active Freemason in Canada. He joined the Craft back in 2005 and has served as Master of his Lodge for several years now.
These are just some of the notable Masons alive today in Canada who have used their membership to make a positive impact on society. They have all taken great pride in their Masonic affiliations and have used their influence to promote the values of Freemasonry throughout the world.English.
Famous Masons Alive in Europe
Europe is home to several famous masons who are still alive today. From actors to politicians, these masons have made a lasting impression in their respective fields. Here are some of the most famous masons alive in Europe:
• Actor Hugh Laurie is a Freemason who belongs to the Apollo University Lodge No. 357 in Oxford, England. He is best known for his role as Dr. Gregory House in the hit TV show “House”.
• Actor Sir Ian McKellen is also a Freemason and holds membership with the Craft lodge of St Peter No. 300 in London. He has starred in blockbuster films such as “The Lord of The Rings” and “X-Men”.
• Politician and former Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi is a Freemason and member of Magistral Grand Lodge of Italy.
• Actor Rowan Atkinson, best known for his roles as Mr Bean and Blackadder, is a member of the Alpha Lodge No. 1616 lodge located in London.
• Prince Albert II, current ruler of Monaco, is also a Freemason and holds membership with Grand Lodge Alpina located in Switzerland.
These are just some of the famous masons alive today who call Europe their home. Their contributions to their respective fields have made them household names around the world, so it’s no surprise that they have found a place within the Masonic brotherhood as well.
Current Freemason Grand Masters Around the World
Freemasonry is one of the oldest and most mysterious organisations in the world. It has been around for centuries, and to this day, there are still Freemason Grand Masters around the world who are responsible for governing their respective lodges. Here is a look at some of these current Grand Masters and what they do:
• Grand Master Jorge Jiménez González (Mexico):
Grand Master Jiménez is the current Grand Master of Mexico’s largest Masonic lodge, the Gran Logia de Libres y Aceptados Masones de Mexico. He was installed as Grand Master in 2018, taking over from his predecessor, José Manuel Monero Betancourt. As Grand Master, he is responsible for overseeing all activities of the lodge’s members and ensuring that their work adheres to Masonic principles.
• Grand Master Jean-Yves Lemay (Quebec):
Grand Master Lemay has been the head of Québec’s two main Masonic lodges since 2011. He was elected by members of both lodges to serve as their collective leader and has since worked hard to unify them into a single organization. As Grand Master, he is responsible for setting policy and providing guidance on how best to carry out Masonic activities within the province.
• Grand Master Steven M. Denker (USA):
Grand Master Denker is the current leader of Freemasonry in the United States. He was elected as Grand Master in 2017 after serving as Deputy Grand Master for two years prior. In his role as leader of US Freemasonry, he is responsible for overseeing all activities related to Freemasonry throughout the country and promoting its values across various states and regions.
• Most Worshipful Brother William S. McDaniel III (International):
Most Worshipful Brother McDaniel III was appointed as International Grand Master in 2016 by a unanimous vote from all international jurisdictions of Freemasonry and has since served as its leader with distinction. His primary responsibility is to ensure that all Masonic lodges worldwide adhere to universal standards set forth by their respective jurisdictions and promote unity among all members regardless of their nationality or race.
These are just some examples of current Freemason leaders around the world who serve their respective jurisdictions with great dedication and commitment to uphold Masonic principles.
From Mexico to Canada, from America to Scotland – each country boasts its own set of dedicated leaders who work together towards a common goal – furthering the cause of Freemasonry throughout our world today!
Notable Freemason Grand Masters in History
Masonic Grand Masters have been a part of history since the organization’s official formation in 1717. Since then, a number of important and influential figures have become Masonic Grand Masters, playing vital roles in the organization and helping to shape its development and expansion throughout the world. Here are some of the most notable Freemason Grand Masters in history:
• George Washington: George Washington was one of the founding fathers of the United States and its first president. He was also a prominent Freemason, serving as a Grand Master for Virginia from 1788-1799. During his time as Grand Master, Washington sought to increase Masonic membership and encourage charity within the organization.
• Benjamin Franklin: Benjamin Franklin was another founding father of the United States who is well-known for his extensive involvement with Freemasonry. He became a member in 1731 and eventually served as Grand Master of Pennsylvania from 1734-1735. Throughout his life, Franklin wrote extensively about his admiration for Freemasonry and its teachings.
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: The famous composer is one of the most well-known Masonic Grand Masters in history. He joined a lodge in Vienna in 1784 and served as its Grand Master until his death in 1791. Mozart composed numerous pieces inspired by Freemasonry, including The Magic Flute which is full of Masonic symbolism and references to its teachings.
• José de San Martín: The South American revolutionary leader was an active member of Freemasonry since 1803, serving for many years as a leader within the organization’s lodges in Argentina and Chile. In 1824, he was named Supreme Grand Master of South America by Francisco Xavier de Luna Pizarro, becoming one of the few non-Americans to ever hold this title.
These are just some of many notable Freemason Grand Masters throughout history who have helped shape and influence Masonry’s development over the centuries. While these figures vary widely in their backgrounds and accomplishments, they all share a common bond through their association with Masonry – making them an integral part of its legacy today.
Top Living Freemason Authors and Speakers
The Freemasons are a fraternal order whose members are united by common goals and values. Many of the best authors, speakers, and thinkers in the world are members of the Freemason order. Here is a list of some of the top living Freemason authors and speakers:
• Dr. Steven C. Bullock is a renowned author on the history of Freemasonry. He has written extensively on Masonic history, symbolism, and rituals. He has been an active member of the craft since 1987 and is currently a regular speaker at many Masonic lodges worldwide.
• Dr. Robert Lomas is an expert on medieval history as well as Masonic symbolism and ritual. He has written several books on both topics, including his award-winning book, The Invisible College: A Study of Masonic Origins and Practices. He is a frequent lecturer at Masonic events around the world.
• James Cauty is an award-winning author who specializes in esoteric studies such as alchemy, hermeticism, and Freemasonry. His books include The Secret Inner Order Rituals of the Golden Dawn and The Mystery Schools: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Times. He also lectures regularly at various Masonic lodges throughout Europe.
• Gary Leazer is an internationally known author, speaker, and lecturer on all aspects of Freemasonry. His books include The Mason’s Word: A History of Secrets in Freemasonry as well as The Grand Lodge: An Illustrated History of Masonry in America Today. He has appeared on numerous television shows discussing Masonry and its influence in modern society.
• John J Robinson is an author whose books explore the underlying spiritual aspects of Freemasonry as well as its secret rituals and symbolism. His works include Born In Blood: The Lost Secrets Of Freemasonry and A Pilgrim’s Path: Freemasonry And The Religious Right As Seen Through One Man’s Journey Of Faith And Discovery . He also serves as a guest lecturer at various American Masonic lodges throughout the country.
• David Harrison is a prolific author whose works focus mainly on early modern British history with an emphasis on Masonry’s role in shaping society during this period . His published works include The Transformation Of England’s Elite: Grand Lodge Masonry 1717-1750 , An Introduction To English Masonry And Its Background , In Search Of Ancient Mysteries , among others . He often speaks at national conventions for Masons to discuss topics related to his published works .
Freemasonry is an ancient fraternal organization associated with charity, brotherhood, and the pursuit of knowledge. Its members have included some of the most prominent figures in business, politics, and other fields. In this article, we will be looking at some of the contemporary Freemason business leaders who have made their mark in the corporate world. We will explore their backgrounds and accomplishments, as well as what their membership in Freemasonry has meant to them and to the organization itself.
Prominent Freemason Business Leaders
• C.W. Anderson: C.W. Anderson is a prominent businessman who has achieved success in both the private sector and public service. He is a member of the Freemasons and serves as a Grand Master of Florida’s Grand Lodge. He has used his position to help promote charitable causes throughout Florida.
• Alan Boggs: Alan Boggs is a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist who is also a Freemason. He has been involved with numerous charities throughout his career, including providing scholarships for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• John Foxx: John Foxx is an influential business leader within the United States and abroad. He is a member of several Masonic lodges across the globe, including one in London where he serves as Grand Master.
• Richard Jankowski: Richard Jankowski is a prominent entrepreneur who was initiated into Freemasonry in 2001. He has served as Worshipful Master at several lodges throughout his career and remains active in promoting Masonic values within both business and society.
• Steven Knecht: Steven Knecht is an executive at Microsoft Corporation who also serves as Grand Master of Washington State’s Grand Lodge. He has used his position to help promote charitable causes throughout Washington State.
The accomplishments of these contemporary Freemason business leaders are vast and varied. C.W Anderson has been involved with multiple charities throughout Florida, while Alan Boggs has provided scholarships for students from disadvantaged backgrounds. John Foxx has been involved with numerous lodges across the globe, while Richard Jankowski remains active in promoting Masonic values within both business and society. Finally, Steven Knecht has used his position to help promote charitable causes throughout Washington State.
Impact on Freemasonry
The impact that these contemporary Freemason business leaders have had on Freemasonry can not be overstated – they have helped to raise awareness forthe organization among non-members, while also providing guidance for members through their philanthropic activities.. Through their work they have helped ensure that Masonry remains relevant even today, despite its ancient roots.
In Last Thoughts, contemporary Freemason business leaders such as C.W Anderson, Alan Boggs, John Foxx, Richard Jankowski, and Steven Knecht have demonstrated that Masonry continues to be relevant even today by using their positions of influence to advance charitable causes worldwide – something which benefits not only Masonry but all those whose lives are touched by it.
Celebrity Freemasons Who are Still Living
Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that has been around for centuries, and many celebrities throughout the years have been members. Many of these famous Freemasons are still alive today. Here are some of the most well-known celebrity Freemasons living today:
• Jay-Z: The popular rapper and entrepreneur is a member of the Masonic organization in New York. He was initiated into the organization in 2017 and is an active member.
• Will Smith: The actor, producer and rapper joined Freemasonry in Pennsylvania in 2007. He regularly attends meetings and events of the organization.
• Hugh Jackman: The Australian actor is a member of the United Grand Lodge of England and has been since his initiation in 2001.
• Sean Connery: The beloved actor was initiated into Freemasonry in Scotland in 1951. He is an active member to this day, attending meetings and events regularly.
• Bill Clinton: The former president became a member of the Masonic Grand Lodge of Arkansas in 2000. He also attended meetings when he was president.
• John Travolta: The actor became a Mason in 2010 after being initiated by fellow actor Kelly Preston at their home lodge in Florida.
These are just some of the many celebrity Freemasons who are still living today, though there are likely many more that have not yet been revealed to the public. While many people view Freemasonry as an old-fashioned secret society, it remains an active organization that many celebrities take part in to this day.
Final Thoughts On Famous Masons Alive
Famous Masons Alive are a unique group of individuals who have achieved success in many fields. They have had a profound impact on society through their charitable work, their commitment to helping others, and their passion for living life to the fullest. There are many famous masons alive today who have made an indelible mark on the world.
The members of this illustrious group are individuals who have dedicated their lives to helping others and making a difference in the world. They are people who have taken risks and followed their dreams, even when it seemed impossible or improbable. These men and women serve as role models and inspirations to those around them, showing that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
The members of this exclusive fraternity are some of the most well-known names in history. From presidents to celebrities, there is no shortage of famous masons alive today. It is inspiring to see how these people have used their talents and skills to make a difference in the world.
In addition to being well known for their contributions to society, famous masons alive today can be found participating in various activities that they enjoy doing with friends and family. From golfing trips to camping trips, these people make sure that they find time for leisure activities as well as working hard towards achieving success in their careers and lives.
This is just a glimpse into the lives of these amazing people who have become icons because of their commitment to making a difference in society. By taking risks, following dreams, and helping others, these famous masons alive today show us that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.
It is clear that all famous Masons Alive share something special – an ability to rise above adversity, take risks and follow through on their dreams with conviction and perseverance. They inspire us all with what can be achieved when one puts his or her mind towards it – no matter how challenging the task may be!